One on One Personal Training
Do you want to learn about your physical + mental limits in a safe, guided way?
Do you want to make a change to your health but don’t know how? Whether your goal is to lose weight, or laying the foundation for life-long healthy habits, we make sure our clients get the experience they want and need!
What Will Training with InsideOut do for You?
At InsideOut, we take your training seriously! So in addition to paying attention to your form and pushing you to achieve your potential, we also offer the following benefits:
- Full Fitness Assessment including girth measurements, BMI and body fat calculation, and other important metrics.
- Weekly Program Planning to keep your workouts fresh and exciting while keeping you on track to meeting your goals.
- Nutrition Consultation to maximize gains and speed up recovery time.
- Stretching and Rehabilitation to help prevent injury, increase flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Strategic Goal Setting including short-term and long-term goals to make sure you are getting what you want out of your workout!
Groups and Couples
Research shows that up to 94 percent of couples/FRIENDS stick with their fitness programs when they work out together. We couldn’t make this up! Make a commitment with your sweetheart or your BESTIE to get in shape, at our studio or your home. Fit and healthy people live longer lives – giving you even more time with your partner.
Groups: Set up your own group of 2-6 people, and co-ordinate your own time, location and duration of a workout that suits everyone.
Are gyms not your thing? Do you want the convenience of training from home? We get it. InsideOut’s team of experts will come directly to you, making your exercise and health routine comfortable, safe, injury-free and personalized. We bring the equipment, you bring the commitment.
Contact us to book a complimentary consultation.
We Service The Following regions in the Greater Toronto Area:
Leaside, East York, Cedarvale, Don Mills, Danforth, Forest Hill, Rosedale, North York, Scarborough, Downsview, Bridal Path, The Annex, Etobicoke, York, Yorkville, South Hill, Summerhill, and many more!
Working out in groups is fun! But don’t just take our word for it:
New research suggests that group exercise unleashes a flood of chemicals in the brain, triggering the same responses that have made collective activities from dancing and laughter to religion itself such enduring aspects of human culture. For some (but not all) people, finding workout buddies could help turn fitness into a pleasant addiction.”
–The Globe and Mail